Work with us
W6 Physiotherapy in Hammersmith, West London is looking to hire a self-employed musculoskeletal physiotherapist for two to three days a week. We are a well-established private practice with a good local reputation.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Working with patients to identify and treat their physical problem;
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions;
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement, provide with different treatment modalities and techniques (e.g., hands-on physiotherapy, soft-tissue therapy, dry needling) specific to the patients’ case;
- Writing patient case notes and reports;
- Communicating effectively with other staff at W6 Physiotherapy.
The candidate should:
- Be registered with CSP & HCPC;
- Have Public Liability Insurance;
- Have DBS (CRB) clearance;
- Have prior musculoskeletal physiotherapy experience;
- Have AACP registration or equivalent would be desirable.
An ideal candidate would:
- Be passionate about providing the best possible service to their patients;
- Have excellent clinical reasoning skills;
- Have experience in managing a varied caseload of patients;
- Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
- Be an excellent communicator and able to work independently;
- Be responsible, hardworking and punctual;
- Pilates trained
- trained/experienced in Women’s Health Physiotherapy, Paediatric physiotherapy and/or Vestibular physiotherapy
What we offer:
- competitive pay (on a commission basis);
- flexible working hours (Monday-Friday working days);
- ability to see patients face-to-face and/or remotely;
- highly supportive and positive working environment.
- Full PPE gears are provided;
- Measures and policies in place in accordance with NHS & government guidelines;
- Sanitisation, disinfection and cleaning procedures in place;
- Remote interview process;
- All patients are required to wear a mask/face covering
If you are interested in applying for the vacancy please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!